“If you are eager to give, God will accept your gift on the basis of what you have to give, not on what you don’t have” 2 Cor. 8:12
Here you can give a secure online donation to the Church of St. Peter and St. Simon-the-Apostle.
We believe that stewardship is an expression of our faith and a spiritual discipline that encompasses our very being as Christians. Your support enables us to be ministers and servants of the Gospel.
Ways you can give:
- by putting your contribution on the collection plate or mailing a cheque to the church
- by sending an e-transfer to email@example.com, making sure you identify yourself in the message so a tax receipt can be issued
- by submitting a Preauthorized Giving form, for recurring monthly donations debited directly from your bank account
- online via credit card through our Canada Helps page, for one-time & reoccurring monthly gifts
- or by donating securities. Visit the Diocesan Ways to Donate webpage for instructions on how to donate securities to the church
You are always welcome to give through envelopes in the offertory plate. Our envelope secretary would be happy to arrange a set of envelopes for you.
If you are interested in making a gift in memoriam or a legacy gift, please contact Fr Geoffrey in the office at 416-923-8714, ext. 202.
All Anglican parishes in Toronto support the annual appeal of FaithWorks, which helps us to build communities of compassion and hope. As followers of Jesus, we reach out our hands in loving service offering help and hope to people in need. FaithWorks feeds, shelters, nurtures and befriends over 30,000 people in our community and around the world every year. Since 1996 FaithWorks has provided more than $24 million to Anglican-affiliated ministries. Donate to FaithWorks here and remember to identify St. Peter and St. Simon’s so that 15% of your donation returns to our parish.
Thank you for your support!