“If you are eager to give, God will accept your gift on the basis of what you have to give, not on what you don’t have”
2 Corinthians 8:12
Thank you for visiting our giving page. At St. Peter and St. Simon-the-Apostle we believe that stewardship is an expression of our faith and a spiritual discipline that encompasses our very being as Christians. God’s work at SPSS is 100% sustained by the financial support of parish members and friends.
Way of Giving:
- Give Online via credit card or debit card through Canada Helps
- Pre-Authorized Giving (PAG) via pre-authorized transfers directly from your bank account. Download the PAG form here.
- Gift of Securities. Download the Donations of Securities form here.
- Through Envelope Giving during services. (This ensures that you will receive a tax receipt.) Please contact the church for more information about envelopes.
- Open giving to the offertory plate. Cheques should be made out to St. Peter and St. Simon-the-Apostle
- In Memoriam giving ______________________________________
Further information is available by contacting the church office.